Guidelines for dealing with an Incident / Accident
· Stay calm but act swiftly and observe the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
· Listen to what the injured person is saying.
· Alert the first aider who should take appropriate action for minor injuries.
· In the event of an injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services.
Deal with the rest of the group and ensure that they are
Do not move someone with major injuries. Wait for the emergency
· Contact the injured person's parent / carer.
Complete an incident / accident report form.